Business plan and Financial plan

When you want to start working as an entrepreneur in the Netherlands and you are non-EU you can apply for a specific residence permit. Hanna Helps can introduce you to an expert immigration lawyer. Furthermore we can help you with:

– Writing or checking your Business & Financial Plan for immigration purposes; Dutch American Friendship Treaty, Dutch Japanese Trade agreement and for applications based on the point system and applications for acknowledgement as a sponsor.
– Transferring your 30% ruling to your newly started BV when you were already working here while being entitled to the 30% ruling
– Setting up your business

Hanna Sohier and Paul Grobbe have many years experience in writing business plans and preparing financial plans. We know the rules and regulations from the IND (INS) and have assisted in many successful applications.